Gavazzi celebrates 140 | Download the interactive pdf ebook of the book of 140 years of Gavazzi Tessuti Tecnici
Thermoplastic laminates are composed of multilayer reinforcements (UD, fabrics) made from technical fibers pre impregnated by thermoplastic matrix and consolidated by a compression and thermoforming process. The use of the thermoplastic matrix reduces the environmental impact, speeds up and simplifies the production process and can be moulded several times at temperature.
For more information download our flyer
|Flame Retardant Available|
These products are particularly suitable for various markets:
- Cases: composites impact performance and lightness allow the production of customized items, ranging from suitcases to bags and cases, especially designed for technical equipment
- Automotive & Transportation: structural and non-structural pieces specifically meant for external and internal panels of cars, vans and boats
- Sport equipment: the lightweight and exceptional resistance make our composites a versatile solution for sporting applications, such as helmets, boots, skates...
- Building: non-structural panels for internal decorations, thanks to the optimal balance between lightness and moulding
- Security & Defense: high impact resistance is suitable for ballistic applications, ranging from general protective equipment to customized solutions
- Energy: thermoplastic composites are often studied to replace metal solutions. Due to their high mechanical performance and lightweight properties, they are ideal for wind blades and electrical energy